Saturday, February 20, 2010

Just feel like writing


The more I think about it, the more I trust my intuition. It truly is the most loyal and faithful assistant I've ever had. So why do I mention it all of a sudden? Well, the thing is: again, the guy I "like" sounds more interesting than just merely a nice personality. My friend said despite his quiet and gentle appearance, he has things in his mind which are not easy to be understood. Actually, he's more complicated than many friends of ours, and the fact is that I did really feel pleasant to hear that. My love record shows that I tend to be appealed by guys with complex minds and good sense of art, and this time it seems to be not an exception as well. Sometimes having an extraordinarily sensitive sixth sense isn't a bad thing, I think. It helps me recognize quite many interesting people around. To me, guys with talents and unreadable minds are like a kind of drug, can be dangerous but also very appealing that it's difficult to resist the urge to approach them. Actually I'm not the kind of girl who likes challenges or something in love, but don't know why those (boys, I mean) who merely stay in "nice/good" category and are supposed to be "safe" to be... husband almost never can catch my eyes, not to mention my heart. I also fully understand how risky it can be to be with those kinds of people but I can't also explain the invisible and irresistible force of gravity they have toward me. So, eventually are they worth the risk or am I just a fool? And, well... okay... guess I'm talking nonsense again. Aren't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment