Saturday, February 20, 2010

It's so hard...

...to lose lots of weight in just 3 months. I knew it wasn't gonna be any easy but it's becoming much more difficult than I expected. From time to time, I really hate my body for its natural chubby shape and hate it even more when people tend to enjoy making fun of it. I don't buy they have no idea how mean they are but somehow the so-called hearts may have been eaten away in those people. Some others look at me as if I've committed a sin for being a "fatty". Ok la, I know what and how I am but do they need to "help" me confirm it times and times again like that? What the...!

In order to achieve my target, I need to lose 8kg/month in 3 consecutive months. Not a small number, even to a model or actress who needs to lose weight for their career. I used to lose more in the past so I know it's not something I cannot do. But under so much pressure, it becomes quite uneasy. However, as I said, it's NOT impossible, either, once I really put my mind into it.

3 months, 24kg. Just think of it as another exam to the university when I could make it to stay in top 10 of my school after just 3 months of serious study. I'll let them see who I'm gonna be in another 3 months and shut their ugly mouths up. Just wait and see!

No comments:

Post a Comment