Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ponyo On The Cliff By The Sea

Way way wayyyyyyy tooooooooo cute! This is definitely one of my most favorite animes. The story, the color, the music, everything is just so nice that I can't keep track how many times I've watched this anime again and again. This is just a simple story about how love should be, between people in a community, between husband and wife, between parents and children, between brothers and sisters, between people who are destined to love each other. Can't describe how cute it is when Ponyo talks about her mother, who is the Goddess of the Sea: "tottemo kowai" (very scary) - to which Sosuke adds "Lisa mitai da" (sounds like Lisa, my mother) - but her feelings for mom is "Okaasan daiiiiiiiiiisuki!" (I loveeeeee her!) I dare to say that this anime should be on your must-watch list, if your heart still has room for fairytales!

 
  
  
  
  
  
 

  
  
  
 
  
 
 
  
  
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Do you have a link where I can download this, dear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Googled to find the torrent file to download this anime. You can try this link if you prefer HD quality (it's a pretty good one, I think. And, well, you may, however, want to ignore the advertisements around the page :P )

    http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/5041358/Ponyo_on_the_Cliff_by_the_Sea_%282009%29_%28_ENG_NL_SUBS%29_Pioen_2Lions

    ReplyDelete