Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Is it hard to open up your heart again? Yes, it is, somehow.


Shin-young: “I know why I’m always alone. I’m too selfish. I only know myself. The memory of being loved is growing so faint. Now, letting someone in my heart, revealing myself to someone, has become difficult for me. Because nobody loves me…in order to guard myself…maybe I let myself become selfish.”

(The Woman Who Stills Want To Marry - recap by girlfriday on dramabeans.com)

** Maybe that's why I think I'm gradually falling in love with the show each day. No exaggeration, no polishing, it's simply what you may feel when you find it so difficult to trust again, to give yourself a chance again. These days I find myself thinking a little bit more than usual about a guy. It's strange that he's someone about whom I hardly know and the only link between us so far is  just our mutual friends. But it's also strange that just seeing him  can make my feel good, something very tranquil inside. By any usual standards, no doubt he can easily be put into "good material" category. He's smart and about to graduate from a good school. His family's well-to-do enough to leave you no worries. He appears to be nice, gentle and on top of that, he's been the best friend of my best friend for years, which gives him credit for possibly a good person. Although we've merely KNOWN each other since last year, I know we, me and him, just really noticed one another since the second trip to the ancient town this year, which happened just 2 days ago. And more exactly, I noticed him as we first exchanged some words about a souvenir and he did me later on his first visit to my house (with some other friends) and I know what kind of impression I gave him at that moment. I'm not meaning to like him or something. It's not even close to that 'cause, as I said, we hardly know anything about each other. Just, well, I find it really interesting and surprising as there's a guy who can make me "think of" him at last. It's a kinda good feeling, anyway. And I really am happy to find out that me is still alive :D

No comments:

Post a Comment