Sunday, March 14, 2010

Time waits for no one

[Images from the anime "The Girl Who Leaps Through Time" - recommended by my friend, lovely butterball. She utterly knows how to get me back on my track :( ]


Honestly, this anime left me so much more afterthoughts and feelings than I'd expected. Its story kept lingering in my mind during this weekend and eventually, that lead me to the feeling that if I didn't write down anything to take it out, I would go crazy with such a load of jammed emotions packed inside my head. I really don't know where to start nor what I should write about the movie, but if you're curious enough to care what's haunting me, just Google it - the film's title, I mean - take some time to enjoy and then you'll see why, I hope.

Anyway, thank you for such an excellent recommendation as usual, my friend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment