Thursday, March 4, 2010

Can I do that?


There is an international internship invitation coming up in my inbox today. Well, to be more specific, it's from Japan. The internship sounds really really interesting, and on top of that, it's about banking, in which I've already got some work experience. But the only and also the biggest problem is that I know my Japanese currently isn't qualified for it at all. However, the internship starts in Sept, which means I have 6 months for the language preparation if my application is successful. It's not very long, indeed, but if I try hard enough, I believe I can make a break through (like I did to my English in the past). However, I don't know if they're patient enough to wait for me then?

Now I've fully got what it means when people say: you cannot take any opportunities if you're not prepared for them.

Never did I feel so stupid like this before!

No comments:

Post a Comment