Monday, March 15, 2010

Things I must complete this year

For my study:

1. Graduation (with high final scores).
2. Taking GRE (with a satisfying result, of course).
3. Retaking TOEFL (probably. My current result is still good enough, actually).
4. Successfully applying to Brown Uni (don't know why I felt so comfortable each time visiting this school's website).
5. Getting a scholarship for my graduate study (the most challenging goal, indeed, but not impossible if I can do the first 3 things above well).

I used to "moan" in one of my previous posts that I might apply for a master course in Kyoto Uni or whatever school in Japan upon my mom's wish. But after some deadly fighting with Japanese language, I've become so unsure about my ability to take anymore of it. It, Japanese, was one of the most horrible choices I ever made in my life (I'm not meaning to "moan" again, actually), so if I could find a way to escape from its trap, why wouldn't I?

Ok. Now the goals are set and it's time to get on board. They say this year is my year, so why don't I just take advantage of it, right? Fighting! :)

[Princess Diaries 1 & 2 - I so enjoy this series. It really lit up my days.]

No comments:

Post a Comment