Thursday, March 25, 2010

Study and stuff


I've been focusing on my study these days. It feels much better and refreshing than I thought. At least, having something serious (and important) to do can distract me from stupid, dull thoughts stirring in my mind from time to time. It's always great to see how your effort can make progress, which proves that your brain isn't a complete waste yet. 

It hasn't been finalized about to which school I should apply but I've already made my decision on what I wanna learn. Just 1 year ago, I never thought one day I would want to follow my mother's steps like this. Seems like she's never been wrong about her vision of my future. Preparation for the application thing is going quite well, though there are still lots of things I have to do. When you have only 5 months for 3 statements of purpose and 3 reference letters (to be multiplied into 3 sets) to write, 2 tests of English to take (which costs you a LOT of money), 1 graduation exam with 2 major subjects awaiting and lots of other tiny-but-mandatory stuff to do, you'll see why I tend to go crazy more often lately.

Anyway, this time "giving up" isn't allowed in my dictionary. Please wish me luck, pals! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment