Monday, March 8, 2010

Let's start from here


As mentioned in my previous post, I was quite confused of what to do with the internship application due to my fear of failure. But I decided to give it a try after all. Anyway, we never can know how the road would be if we don't take any steps to join it. The person in charge of recruitment wants to talk with me on phone to test my language ability. This is a mandatory step and also what I fear the most in the process. The training during the internship is conducted in English, I guess, but the problem is that because most Japanese speaks English horribly, they usually demand all trainees to be able communicate WELL in Japanese.  Oh gosh, how I am supposed to survive when the test is set to take place by the end of MARCH? (T_T)

No comments:

Post a Comment