Thursday, January 21, 2010

Across the universe of time

When the sea falls from the shore
As the light sinks low, will I see you any more?
As the rain falls from the sky
Can I bring you back, from a distant lullaby?

Show me your vision, the story begun
Two lights are rising and burning as one

In the deep blue of the night
Shine the millions of stars and my spirit burning bright
Spinning on, into the sun, flying higher
Now my journey's begun... And the...

Cold, cold wind, it blows me away
The feeling all over is a black, black day
But I know that I'll see you again
And I know that you're near me

There's a star, calling my name
It's echo is true and the song is not the same
Take my hand and lead me away
Bring me back to you in your arms I'm going to stay...

Tell me your vision, the story begun
Two lights are rising and burning as one

All those years drifting in space
I have known you well, yet I've never seen your face
You turn around, looking at me, laughter in your eyes
And now I can see

And the cold, cold wind, it blows me away
The feeling all over is a black, black day
But I know that I'll see you again
And I know that you're near me

4 comments:

  1. It's a happy ending for us, my pal! :)

    And how appropriate is this song for the drama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt like something super heavy was lifted off my heart when the drama ended. Like many others, I did invest too much emotion in it :( I wanted to write some final thoughts about the drama so much but it's strange that I still don't know how to begin. *sighs*

    By the way, I've begun learning how to make cakes by myself but, my first tries, unfortunately, were almost failures :( Guess I'm not gifted at it like you are :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your cake on the opera site. Cannot comment there since I don't have opera account.

    Do you have YIM? You can add me so I can "show" you around the world of baking. :D. This offer is for you only, ok? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your "special offer of the year" :D But due to some... unknown network problem, I cannot load your Vietnamese blog to find your Y!M ID to add you first (I remember seeing it in there) :( Can you give me your ID, then?

    Mine is isabella.lepham

    ReplyDelete