Sunday, January 3, 2010

I want to go to Yokohama, seriously.





It's not a very excellent drama, it has neither brilliant acting nor multi-layered story. But it's special. Strangely special. When love again is portrayed in its purest form, that alone can make you speechlessly stunned. Their love story is so simple yet blossomy that it's too perfect to be added up or cut down any details. Watching this series makes me want to go to Yokohama so badly. It seems to be a very nice place for a sightseeing, let alone its fame for epic love stories in dramas and literature.

Side note: Unlike other dramas in which the heroes usually make me go crazy due to fangirl syndrome, this series impresses me with its strangely but interestingly innocent heroine. I doubt there's any girl in this world who can be more straightforward than her, either in drama or real life. She recalls me to an old lesson of love someone taught me long ago, which appears to be quite simple yet,  in fact, most difficult to learn and practice. It is: be honest.



Title: Tatta Hitotsu no Koi (Just One Love)
Episodes: 10 (thanks to which I could finish them all in one sitting)

No comments:

Post a Comment