Thursday, December 31, 2009

Random thought

The (probable) fact is:

- I'm gonna study Environmental Management (Master)
- Next to it will be Environmental Economics (PhD)
- It will takes me at least 5 to 6 years in Japan
- I don't really like the country but thanks to Mom I can have a chance to study in a prestigious school where accepted people are far far more hardworking than I am

While...

- I want to study Communications in US as well (from Mater to PhD)
- But Mom said I can't become a professor teaching it in my country because there's no school for me to do my job
- And it's a thousand times harder to be accepted into a good school with my poor result without any help or endorsement

And:

- It's already pointed out what I can and should do
- But I don't know where this feeling of regret comes from
- So here I'm babbling again

The end.

2 comments:

  1. I believe that if we are sincere, the right door will open.

    I am still struggling with my PhD. More than once I wanted to give everything up. More than once I made the wrong choices. Still, life goes on. It's a mercy that I can keep going with my study while keeping my "precious" job.

    I hope whatever you choose to do, your heart will open to it. Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you :) your words have warmed up my heart.

    ReplyDelete